Thursday, June 7, 2012

A List of Nutrisystem Foods Which I Think Taste the Best

,
Paleo Diet Menus :

I recently received an email where the person asked me if I could help her decide which Nutrisystem foods to pick for her monthly package. She had decided to go for the custom menu which allowed her to hand pick which foods she wanted. This can be a great option because it doesn't cost anymore and it ensures that you're getting foods that you're going to like. But on a first order, it can be tough to pick what are the best tasting foods. So, in the following article, I'll list what are (at least in my opinion) the best foods on this menu.

A List of Nutrisystem Foods Which I Think Taste the Best

The Nutrisystem Breakfast Foods That I Like Best: Actually, there are not many of the diet's breakfast foods that aren't tasty. You really can't go wrong here no matter what you chose. It's pretty hard to mess up breakfast food and they do a decent job. But my favorites are all of the muffins (particularly the blueberry,) the pancakes, and the cereals. Most all of the cereals are good, but I've been known to sweeten them with stevia since it has no calories and isn't metabolized like sugar.

My favorite cereal is probably the sweetened o's right now. They're a lot like cheerios but they are a bit sweeter and I don't need to add anything to them. The egg frittata is also good but I actually eat it for lunch much more often than I eat it for breakfast. I sometimes put in a tostata for a wrap.

The Best Nutrisystem Lunches: I know that a lot of people really like the Nutrisystem soups, but I'm just not a soup person in general. I probably have these 1 - 2 times per week, but I don't think that I'd enjoy them every day. I really like the pastas though like the cheese tortellini, the pasta Parmesan, the fettuccine Alfredo, and the three cheese pasta with chicken. I also like the hot dog and the chicken salad.

My Favorite Nutrisystem Dinners: In my opinion, the dinners are mostly better than the lunches. The portions are a bit larger. There is more variety and the taste of most of these is quite good. As examples, I like the ravioli, the macaroni and cheese, the lasagne, the wraps, the pizza, the risotto, the sloppy joes, the Swedish meatballs, and the pepper steak.

Almost All Of The Nutrisystem Desserts And Snacks Are Good: Like the breakfast, nearly all of the snacks and desserts are good. I particular like the crunch bars because they have the taste and texture (somewhat) of a candy bar. I like the nutrichocolates and the cookie patty which reminds me of girl scout cookie thin mints. You can't go wrong with any of the cookies and cakes. And the pretzels and buffalo wing chips are my favorite snacks.

The Best Of The Best: Nutrisystem Select Foods: If you're looking for the absolutely best tasting choices on this diet, that's going to be the select plan. Most of these entrees are frozen and they are supposed to be restaurant quality. They cost a little more but the food really is very good and many people feel that the added expense is worth the cost in terms of user experience.

The french toast and the omelets are the breakfast standouts. The chicken fajita, the meatball and Philly cheese steak sandwiches are great lunch choices (the select lunch really can be worth trying,) The glazed turkey, pepperoni pizza, and the shrimp Alfredo are nice dinner additions. And in desserts, you now have ice cream, fudge bars, and apple / cherry crisp.


“ How to pack a delicious day's lunch and snacks in minutes 100% Guaranteed ”


0 comments to “A List of Nutrisystem Foods Which I Think Taste the Best”

Post a Comment

 

Paleo Diet Menus Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger